Love my Fridays! 01-21-11


Happy Birthday Mom! Today my mother turned 74 and you would never know it by the way she acts physically or mentally... She is always making sure her body is healthy and a day doesn't go by that she doesn't study something for hours on end! She has lived such a full life and still has many years in her. The older she gets they more she tries to get out of this long journey on earth. She truly does love life! I believe that is one of her favorite sayings, "I love life".... I could go on and on about my wonderful mother but it's late and I need to go to bed. I do hope someday to be as good of a mother as she is to me. Love you mom!

I also love my Fridays.... Here are just a few typical scenes... the kids and their friends... on the xbox or out on the trampoline! I love life too!

Here is another little project I did the other day. I'll admit... I totally copied it from some stranger's blog but I loved it and it was fun to make... if you want one, i'll insert your name and email it to you!

Comments

Jill said…
Yes please! I love it!
Do you have my e-mail?
if not:
jillsmartstart@gmail
Thanks! Oh, and your mom truly is the best. I get to see her every Sunday and give her a hug. :)
peterson pack said…
I love your mom! I have wonderful memories of being in your house and how she made me feel. I want to be a mom like she is. I need her to write a book for me to follow!!
I would love one of these if it doesn't take you much time. How fun!
I am really enjoying your daily posts. You have inspired me to post more, not daily, but more. My kids enjoy me taking more pics of them too! Thanks Leanne!
grandma said…
I loved, much the prayer scene...Hey I love Jill and the peterson pack also..I just found them. I hadn't read this blog and this is my favorite. Mother's know--I just think often how I should have raised you all as my 9 daughters raise my special little ones. I love you and goodnight, make it a good day and say your prayers. m Cute pics and kids.

Popular Posts