Off to bed... 01-19-11

Another day.... started off with a great 4 mile run. I even bought me some new shoes after 8 months of the same pair. I really pushed it hard today and came back with pretty decent time. I'm glad to be back in the habit after xmas break and all that rain. I am also very grateful that I can run year round here in So Cal. The other day I went out at 2:00 and it was way too hot! Crazy how this weather is here.
I had to snap a quick picture of Charly today seeing how it is her day. It's funny how the kids will come up and ask me if it is their day or not. I think it's been great to focus on each of them individually... and ya know, I think they really like it too.
Chloe wasn't feeling well tonight so she decided to take Charly and retire to bed at 7:30. After a while I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet today so I went up and they were snuggled under the covers in the dark watching a movie with Marci's portable dvd player. They had rigged it up so that it would stick to the bottom of the top bunk and they were happy as could be watching "How to Train your Dragon". I love how my kids get along so well. Tonight before prayers Liam asked if we were going to have another baby. All of the kids thought that would be ok but Charly said "no". I don't think she wants to give up my lap quite yet. We have been telling Grant that he has graduated from my lap and that he can no longer sit there during prayers. Chloe said.. "yeah, Charly will be 19 and still sitting on mom's lap". I think she likes being the baby or "little girl" as she calls herself now.



Comments

grandma said…
How very cute. Chloe you are an "inventor". I love you both, my happy girls. gm Mom Keep Running in new shoes. I want to know your time!

Popular Posts