Another great Day Rock Climbing! 01-22-11


Cyrus was very excited today to take the kids out rock climbing. He is fascinated by the sport and has such a desire to do hard and longer climbs. I'm super glad he is enjoying it and that the family is enjoying it as well!
Marci brought a few of her friends and they all do very well. I was very impressed. Most of them made it to the top if not very close. AND... it is NOT easy! It is hard work and you really have to trust your shoes and the person belaying you.






Comments

grandma said…
Chloe I can't find you. I will go back and look again. Happy family, I am so grateful your daddy includes all of you in his fun. I will see you tomorrow. gm
grandma said…
Chloe I can't find you. I will go back and look again. Happy family, I am so grateful your daddy includes all of you in his fun. I will see you tomorrow. gm

Popular Posts