Look what Charly did! 01-15-11

So, I have been off shooting a wedding all day! Cyrus and I left this morning to go to the San Diego temple to shoot the Smith wedding. They called me earlier this week because they were in a bind and needed a photographer, luckily I was able to help them out. I was glad Cyrus came with me. I always feel more at ease when he is there, even though all I pretty much make him do is carry my stuff around. Anyway, then tonight I had to go back and shoot the reception. Cyrus decided to stay home with the boys and Charly. Well, around 8:00 I get a text that says.... Guess what Charly did? I thought it might have something to do with a sharpie and maybe the walls or something. Well, he sent me this picture giving me a hint:


I was super sad... but the next picture made me cry:


This was not a pretty sight! Anyway, Charly told daddy everything would be okay because Mom could fix it. I tried:(
Today was actually Garrett's day to be photographed so I snapped a picture of him and Charly with the AFTER cut! She's still super cute but I miss those beautiful golden locks! They will grow back soon I hope.



Comments

grandma said…
Oh my....when I finally figured out it was hair on the floor not scratches, I felt sad. Charlie I love you and I am so happy you will not cut your hair again BUT You are very pretty with short hair. Thanks for sharing the moment and GARRETT thanks for sharing your spot. You and Chloe made her happy. I love you all gm
Sandy K. said…
You brought back some memories with this one, Leanne. She's adorable with her short cut, however. You ARE magic:)
meand4boyz said…
It's so funny to read this because when I saw her on Sunday I thought, wow she looks so cute with her new haircut. knowing the story now makes me laugh. I know it makes you sad because that is how I felt when Nate knocked his tooth out, but every little kid cuts their hair. Nathan had a bald patch over Christmas because he tried it!

Popular Posts