Liam the RockStar 01-07-11


We haven't played Guitar Hero in Months but today the kids decided to pull it out. I think they are ready to go back to school on Monday. I know I will miss the sleeping in days but I will also enjoy the schedule. This morning we all went to the church for some volleyball instruction from Brother Kaas. It was awesome. Marci would really like to make the high school v-ball team and since he's the coach we thought it would be great to get some pointers from him. She still has a year to improve and I hope she can make it happen. Anyway... here's LIAM!
A few things I love about these shots...
  • How kids need their tongue to play video games.
  • His cute little fingers on the buttons... hopefully someday they will be strings and he'll play as well as his daddy does.
  • I don't know if you can see it... but this boy has the most beautiful eyelashes!

Comments

grandma said…
Big Hug for Grandma! Today you look like Quinn. AND Keep playing the guitar - I can tell your whole body love it. Thanks My Good Looking Little Man. gm

Popular Posts