Dare Devil Grant 01-05-11






Day 5 and I haven't missed a day! It does help that I am currently not working on any client pictures nor do I have Young Womens to worry about. ALSO, my kids are still on vacation. It has been a lot of fun photographing MY kids!
Today I took some shots of Grant out on his scooter jumping off of Liam's ramp that he got from Santa. He out playing with his buddy Hudson Bigelow. This is where you can find my kids quite often. They love playing in the street on their bikes or playing hand ball against the brick wall or practicing volleyball. He wanted a picture like Chloe's where he could have a bunch of Grants in one picture... so I put one together for him. He sure is fearless!



Comments

grandma said…
This is fun for me, knowing/hoping you will be here with a blog report. Found Grant...they really are cute, I love his happy face! (I do wonder about all this street activity; however, I know your area well) AND was happy to see Marci at the piano again. Your house looks so good with six little kids. Proud of my daughter. I will be checking in the morning, but know there will be times you will miss....don't fret it, just pick it up again later. love

Popular Posts