Priesthood Preview 01-30-11

Tonight Garrett had his Priesthood Preview where the boys turning 12 this year get to hear about what a wonderful privilege it is receive the priesthood. This is something Garrett takes very serious and is very excited for. It was a wonderful meeting and I really think the boys learned and felt the importance of it. They talked about how it is the Power of God given to man to SERVE. It is never used for anything other than helping and serving others around you. Cyrus spoke to the boys using a Power Point he made and he did a wonderful job. Garrett had his hand up for every question asked and got to answer quite a few of them. I sure love my Garrett and know he will do great things with his life. He is a wonderful example to his little brothers!

Comments

grandma said…
I surely love my Garrett also. AND you are so good looking in your suit, love/love the first picture. I will save it. Come see us soon..miss you gm

Popular Posts